Documents to be submitted for the SFDA proposal
1. Consolidated SFDA proposal along with Annexure of FDA
2. Minutes of the SFDA meeting approving the proposal.
3.Details of SFDA proposal as given in page 25 of the Revised
Operational Guidelines-2009 (download
4. Georeference of the new plantation sites (download
5. Model Composition of FDA (Executive & General Body)
& JFMC/EDC in the State.
6. Copy of the approved labour rate prevailing the project
area/district/State (as may be applicable) wherein the project
7. In case of private land and non-forest private lands,
consent letter from the land holder for project implementation.
8. Model/component wise proposed plantation density (number
of plants per hectare) and list of species to be planted.
9. Certificate from the SFDA to the effect that while preparing
the project due regard has been given to the agro-climatic
10. FDA wise statement of unspent balance
11. Miscellaneous certificate
12. Consolidated Progress Report showing FDA wise & component
wise details (download
13.Statement of release of funds to the FDAs (download
14. Statement of expenditure of committed liabilities sanctioned
in QPR format FDA wise (download
15. Statement of EPA activities carried out.
16. Individual FDA documents if not
submitted earlier including Quarterly Progress Report, Annual
Progress Report, Utilization Certificate, Evaluation Report
and Audit Report.
(1) The soft copy of the above documents especially
the data format has to be submitted along with the proposal.
(2) Please ensure that the formats should not be
modified.The cells may be left blank if there is no value
under that cell/column/row.
(3) Please ensure that the official e-mail address
generally used is given.